Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Winners For Sketch 48


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Tui has chosen her Queen!





And the Queen of Clean:
Beverley of Uniko Studio
This card of Beverley’s ticked all the boxes for me …. clean, fresh, modern … and, masculine!  The cog wheels that grace the border is an awesome feature, I love the focal point of the library card panel with a simple clockface embellishment - perfect detailing, minimum fuss. Finally, the bold splashes of red against this neutral background adds that tiny bit of “pop” for a whole lotta “wow”! 
Congratulations, Beverley!  You're the Queen of Clean this week!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!

5 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

these are all deserving of the win congrats

SeeJulieStamp said...

Woot Woot! Thanks for picking my card Cindy!

Beverley said...

THANK YOU so much for choosing my card as the Queen of Clean, you made my day! Congrats Princesses too! Thanks for providing such a fun blog, I'm looking forward to tomorrows sketch. Hugs x

shamav said...

Congrats to Queen & princesses !

Susie W. said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as a "Princess". How exciting!
Your sketches are so much fun! And, it's so interesting to read the reasons why a particular card is chosen to be featured as Princess or Queen. Great blog.