Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Winners For Sketch 183!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Sarah from Sazzle Dazzle Crafts


The gallery was fabulous this week!   Your designs were amazing!  I found Sarah's card striking because of those beautifully watercolored flowers!  The green stems show them off perfectly!  The tag, texture and angled stripes are wonderful details that add to the charm of this card!  Beautifully done Sarah! 


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!


12 comments:

She's A Busy Girl said...

Congratulations Sarah! Those flowers are just beautiful!

Arlene said...

So pretty!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Well done Sarah! A well deserved win! Am I missing something, or are there no princesses?

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOWZERS! Just picked myself up off the floor!
Thank you so much ladies I am stunned - and so appreciative!
Amongst a gallery of mega talent I'm speechless.
Thanks to Hazel's Attic for giving me heads up on my win too.
Floating on air now! Sarah x

Jen Timko said...

Looks like the linky wasn't showing the princesses properly. Should be fixed now. Thanks!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful card Sarah - congrats! Amy thank you for picking my card to highlight!

Marika said...

Congrats Sarah! Beautiful card! Thank you Jen B for choosing my card. This made my day! Congrats to all other winners as well, beautiful gallery of cards!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Ooooh! Thank you, thank you thank you Karren for choosing my card! Hazel xx

- Bellule - said...

Congratulations Sarah !!
The gallery is so beautiful ! Congrats to the other ladies ^-^

Evelyn S. said...

Thank you so much for the honor! I do appreciate the recognition.

Julie Davison said...

Thank you Narelle! It is such an honor to be selected as a "princess"!

marion said...

Hi every one! Congrats Sarah for your wonderful card, and thanks so much for choosing mine as a princess!
I was so surprised and so happy!!
See you soon and thank again for inspiration that gives your blog every week!!