Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Winners For Sketch 215!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Diane from It's All About the ART!

Once again the gallery was full of gorgeous cards!  You all make it so hard to pick a favorite!  I've chosen Diane's card because I'm partial to Christmas cards in non-traditional colors and it's full of sparkly snowflakes!  I love the vellum banner and how the subtle stripes are a perfect foil for those beautiful snowflakes.  Congratulations, Diane, you are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!


6 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the winning projects and congrats to Diane and the rest of the winners!

Dana M said...

Cindy, thank you for selecting my card as your pick! All of the winning projects are amazing and it's an honor to be among them.

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh WOW I am truly honored to have my card chosen as Queen of Clean amongst so many gorgeous entries!! Thank you!!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks so much Amy!! Congrats to the other Princesses and to Diane for her beautiful card!!

Nance said...

Congrats to Diane! And thank you so much, Jen T for choosing my card as your pick! So honored! Congrats to all the winners!

Amy Moore said...

So many beautiful cards this week! Thanks for the vote Narelle!