Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Winners For Sketch 273!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Kylie from My Place to Create




Wow, what a gallery you all gave us this week!  Your cards were gorgeous and there were some very, very clever uses of my sketch.  Thank you for taking the time to join us.  Kylie is this week's Queen of Clean.  Her use of the waves die and the three elements to mimic the sketch are so clever and those otters?  Just too cute!  Congrats, Kylie!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!

6 comments:

Valérie said...

Thank you Linda for picking my card :) I am so happy!

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations to all the 'winners'...Kylie's card is adorable and fabulous x

Kylie said...

Awww, thanks for picking my card. Loved the sketch and had so much fun with the otters :) I loved looking at everyone's inspiration..

Kajcyika said...

Ohh thank you so much for choosing me as one of the winners! :D
Congrats to all the other ladies!

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

Thank you Amy! I had so much fun stamping spring flowers for the challenge. I am keeping this sketch to use again, it is so versatile. So many lovely cards in the gallery!

Emily Lauritzen said...

Thank you so much Kim for picking my card! This sketch was phenomenal! Definitely a new favorite for me!
<3 Emily L>